1. Booking a lesson
Booking a ski/snowboard lesson from Machirski Sport Ltd. is made from Monday to Thursday; 09:00 am – 06:00 pm.
Reservation requests are accepted with a completed reservation form on our website.
Before making a reservation, carefully familiarize yourself with our General Terms and Conditions.
Upon confirmation of the reservation, you will receive a Contract, which you must return signed and to a full prepayment.
In order to book ski/snowboard lessons with a Bulgarian speaking group, the participant must have a good understanding of Bulgarian language. If the participant does not understand or speak Bulgarian, he/she has to book private ski/snowboard lessons with an English speaking teacher.
Full payment must be made up to 10 days prior to the start date of the selected course in one of the following ways:
- by bank transfer – with wire transfer to the bank account of Machirski Sport:
- Bank account (in BGN): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG09 STSA93000001434 073, BIC: STSABGSF
- Bank account (in EUR): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG32 STSA 93000021476478, BIC: STSABGSF
- by debit/credit card – we will send you a payment link to your email or via message on your phone by myPOS and you will land on a secure payment gateway, where you can enter your card details and complete the payment process.
*If the payment is done by a company bank account, please send us company details in order to issue an invoice.
**In the absence of payment up to 10 days before the start date, the reservation is cancelled.
If the participant is under 18 years old, his/hers parent/guardian is required to inform Machirski Sport of any behavioural characteristics and illnesses of the child.
The shuttle bus transfer is included in the package price only with an advance booking through our reservation form. When booking, the Customer chooses which of the specified stops he/she will use for boarding and alighting. The shuttle bus departs from NS “Vasil Levski” at 08:15/08:30 and stops at the following locations:
- “SHELL” stop – bus stop after the Shell gas station on “Bulgaria” blvd. (08:30 am/04:00 pm)
- “Gotse Delchev” bus stop – bus stop after the intersection of “Bulgaria” Blvd. and “Gotse Delchev” Blvd. (08:30 am/04:00 pm)
- “BILA” stop – bus stop after the intersection of “Bulgaria” Blvd. and “Todor Kableshkov” St. (08:30 am/04:00 pm)
- “Skiorka” stop in Boyana district – bus stop after the intersection of Panoramamen and Belovodski roads in Boyana district (08:45 am/03:45 pm) . With the “ADVANCED” package, the “Skiorka” stop is replaced by the “Dragalevtsi” stop.
With the “EXPERT” package, the departure is only from ‘’Vasil Levski’’ National Stadium at 07:45 am.
It is desirable for the Customer to wait at 08:30 am at the stop of his choice on Bulgaria blvd. The shuttle bus runs later, but cannot stay at the stops and wait for late customers. On the way back, the stops are located on the opposite side, in the direction along the center, again after the intersections. The shuttle bus arrives at “Vasil Levski” NS at 04:15 – 04:30 p.m.
In case of an unforeseen situation, you can inform us at +359 886 050 066.
The mountain insurance is included in the package price only when booking in advance an advance booking through our reservation form. The insurance policy is concluded with Euroins AD and covers up to BGN 1,000 for medical and rescue expenses. In case of an insurance event, the Customer must contact “Machirski Sport” immediately. “Machirski sport” can refuse to insure a client and is not responsible for an insurance event that occurs if the client has not provided correct personal data (three names, social security number).
A cancellation insurance can be purchased upon booking for an additional fee. The insurance is concluded within 5 days of payment and no less than 10 days before the start date of the service. We recommend using Cancellation Insurance as it has cover in case you become ill and cannot take advantage of the training course. The price of the insurance is determined according to the package you have chosen and its start date – you will receive information about it after making a request through our website. Estimated amount – about BGN 15. Please note that this type of insurance is only eligible for people with a Bulgarian citizenship or with a certificate of long-term residence in Bulgaria.
5. Personal equipment and clothing
When registering, children with personal ski/snowboard equipment are accepted after the parent guarantees its suitability and reliability, for which he/she signs the General Terms and Conditions and a consultation has been made with a representative of “Machirski Sport” regarding the size and suitability of the equipment. For beginners, the size of the skis/snowboard should not be higher than the learner’s chin. Personal equipment must be labeled.
Course participants must be dressed in appropriate winter clothing.
It is desirable that the outfit be in two parts – a jacket and trousers, to allow easy undressing (on the bus, at the base, outdoors) and for children it should also include:
- Children should wear ¾ socks (thermo) or pantyhose. Wearing short socks, thick woolen socks or more than one pair of regular socks is NOT recommended.
- Children’s winter gloves can be single-fingered, but NOT knitted.
- A helmet or winter hat to cover the ears.
- Children’s backpack with a label with the child’s name, address and phone number of the parent.
- A spare pair of socks, gloves and an extra t-shirt (a pair of underwear for the little ones).
- Sunglasses with high UV protection, mask type recommended.
Children should be pre-slathered with sunscreen (SPF +15), but not moisturizing.
Scarves, ties, hanging accessories are DANGEROUS!!!
6. Lift ticket
When signing up for the “Beginners” and “Intermediate” packages, the package price includes a ski pass for use of the facilities managed by “Machirski Sport” on the Ophelii and Vetrovala ski slopes. “Advanced” and “Expert” packages do not include a lift pass. “Machirski sport” is not responsible and does not refund funds for purchased cards in case of suspension of use of the facilities due to bad weather conditions, accident or other force majeure circumstances. “Machirski sport” is not responsible and does not reimburse funds in the event of an obstacle to the conduct of the ski or snowboard training course, caused by the suspended use of tow and lift equipment owned by “Machirski sport” or another lift operator.
7. Organization of training
Group ski/snowboard lessons are 4 hours a day – two hours before lunch (10:00 am – 12:00 pm), a 45-minute lunch break and two hours after lunch (01:00 pm – 03:00 pm).
Clients should bring a small thermos/bottle with water and a dry food pack. During the lunch break, customers are offered free hot tea and are required to bring a reusable jug or cup.
Catering requests are only possible for ski and snowboard packages on ski slope Ophelii. The catering is provided by “Gorski dom Ofeliite” hut and includes soup, main course, bread and dessert and is consumed at the bases of Machirski sport.
Catering requests are made and paid no later than Thursday each week to the following email: email@example.com.
Children up to 15 years old – BGN 14.00
Children over 15 years old and adults – BGN 20.00
A request made can be canceled no later than Thursday (for the Saturday-Sunday courses) or until Sunday (for the weekly courses). In case of cancellation within a shorter period, the amount paid is not refunded.