TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF “MACHIRSKI SPORT” LTD. FOR SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL
- RENTING, TERMS, PRICES AND MEANS OF PAYMENTS
- The rental of the ski equipment from “Machirski Sport” ltd is possible only at the ski rental desks of the company based in the ski centers Ophelii and Vetroval in Nature Park Vitosha.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.) and Saturday – Sunday (10:30 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.)
- A contract is signed between the two parties for the rental of the ski equipment as well as protocols for issuance and acceptance, describing the type, quantity, price and condition of the rented equipment. Both contract and protocols are issued in two copies, one for each party.
- The prices are determined in a pricelist, displayed at the ski rental office in each ski center.
- Renting equipment on location is payed only in cash or in ski centerl Ophelii you can pay with your debit/credit card.
- The term of the contract is until the end of the working hours of the ski rental office at the day the contract has been signed.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SKI EQUPMENT
- When renting ski equipment, the customer is obligated to provide the rental staff with correct information about his physical features such as: height (in centimetres), weight (in kilograms), shoe size (by the European classification) and the level of proficiency in skiing, in order to be provided with the correct equipment.
- The customer has no right to dispose of, treat as his own, bet or give away to third parties the rented equipment, neither to use it outside the ski centers of Ophelii and Vetroval.
- The customer is obligated to use the equipment in acceptable way, in order to avoid harming, losing or destroying it.
- The customer has no right to change or rearrange the settings of the equipment, done by the staff at the ski rental office.
- If there is any need of additional adjustment of the settings of the ski equipment, the customer is obligated to ask for assistance the ski rental staff.
- The customer has no right to leave marks, signs, symbols, etc. on the rented equipment or replace parts of it in anyway.
- The equipment must be returned to the ski rental desk at the end of each day according to the working hours.
- The customer is obligated to notify immediately the ski rental staff should any cases of destruction or loss of the equipment occur, as well as to notify the police in case of robbery of the rented equipment.
- The ski rental staff adjusts the equipment according to the measurements provided by the customer and the specific instructions provided by the equipment producer. The staff has the obligation to observe the condition and reliability of the equipment before and after every give away.
- The customer has the obligation to pay compensation to “Machirski Sport” ltd in case of any loss, robbery or destruction of the ski equipment in the following manner: 200 BGN for any rented pair of skis, 10 BGN for any rented pair of poles, 80 BGN for any rented pair of ski boots.
- In case of damages to the ski equipment, which can be repaired in a ski repair workshop, payment is done according to the pricelist of the particular workshop.
- In case of returning the equipment after the working hours of the ski rental, the customer is due 10 BGN for every additional hour after the working hours, for every piece of rented equipment, but no more than 150 BGN for ski, 30 BGN for poles and 60 BGN for ski boots.
The customer is entitled to his right to submit a complaint for any inconformity between the written contract and provided service. The complaint could be submitted both verbally or in written manner. When a claim is made, the Customer indicates the subject of the claim, the preferred way of claiming it, the claim amount and the contact address. When submitting a claim, the Customer must also attach the documents on which the claim is based: a receipt or invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the failure to perform, inadequate performance or incomformity of the contract. The Customer is obliged to inform immediately the Tour Operator and all claims shall be indicated at the place where the accident happened and should be created a certified report, signed by the people appointed or authorized to certify the relevant facts and circumstances. Claims must be made within 14 days of the date of the failure or inadequate performance. Machirski Sport describes the claim in a register and issues to the Customer a document containing the date, the entry number of the claim in the register, the type of service and the signature of the person who accepted the claim. Complaints are accepted in the office where the service is ordered; at the address: Sofia, 19 Tsar Shishman Str. or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the claim is satisfied, the Tour Operator issues an act and provides one copy to the consumer.
5. OTHER CONDITIONS
For breach of the general conditions of the contract from either party, the provisions of the Law on Obligations and Contracts and the Bulgarian legislation shall be applied.