1. Booking a lesson
Booking a ski/snowboard lesson from Machirski Sport Ltd. is made from Monday to Thursday; 09:00 am – 06:30 pm.
Booking requests are accepted only online – by filling out a reservation form from our website OR via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
For booking a lesson a Contract and Terms and Conditions forms have to be filled out, signed and sent to our email.
Bookings are valid only after written confirmation from Machirski Sport and a full prepayment.
In order to book ski/snowboard lessons with a Bulgarian speaking group, the participant must have a good understanding of Bulgarian language. If the participant does not understand or speak Bulgarian, he/she has to book private ski/snowboard lessons with an English speaking teacher.
The payments can be made:
- by bank transfer – with wire transfer to the bank account of Machirski Sport:
- Bank account (in BGN): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG09 STSA93000001434 073, BIC: STSABGSF
- Bank account (in EUR): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG32 STSA 93000021476478, BIC: STSABGSF
- by debit/credit card – we will send you a payment link to your email or via message on your phone by myPOS and you will land on a secure payment gateway, where you can enter your card details and complete the payment process.
*If the payment is done by a company bank account, please send us company details in order to issue an invoice.
**In case of payment after 12:00 pm on Friday, the client must send us a scanned payment order to: email@example.com.
3. Required information for booking a lesson
- Names of the participant
- Date of birth (for the insurance)
- Type of sport – ski or snowboard
- Package type
- Duration of the lessons
- Dates of the lessons
- Level of proficiency – you can state ski slope you have been to, element of the training you know or number of lessons you have been taken
- If you like to use ski/snowboard equipment – height (cm) and shoe size (European classification)
- Transfer- which bus stop is most convenient for the participant: Vasil Levski National Stadium, stop at gas station Shell, stop at Gotse Delchev Blvd., stop at Billa supermarket or stop in Boyana District named “Skiorka”.
- Phone number
If the participant is under 18 years old, his/hers parent/guardian is required to inform Machirski Sport of any behavioural characteristics and illnesses of the child.
4. Insurance and transfer
The mountain insurance and the transfer with a shuttle bus are included in the package price only if the booking is made in advance online or by email. The certificate of insurance is issued by EUROINS Insurance Company and it covers up to 1000 BGN for medical and rescue expenses. If an insurance event occurs, the client must contact the tour operator immediately. In case the client does not provide true and correct personal data (three names, DOB, address, phone number), Machirski Sport can refuse to insure this client and it is not liable if an accident has occurred.
5. Personal ski/snowboard equipment
Children with personal ski/snowboard equipment are accepted if the parent guarantees its suitability and reliability and therefore signs Terms and conditions after a successful consultation with a representative of “Machirski Sport” regarding the size and reliability of the personal equipment. For beginners, the size of the ski/snowboard shouldn’t be higher than the chin of the trainee. Personal equipment must be properly labelled.
6. Lift pass
Packages Ski Kindergarten or Beginners include lift pass for the lift facilities owned and managed by Machirski Sport on the Ophelii and Vetroval ski slopes. Packages Advanced and Experts do not include lift pass. Machirski Sport is not responsible for and does not refund money for purchased lift passes in case of discontinuation of the facilities due to bad weather, accident or other force majeure circumstances. Machirski Sport is not responsible and does not reimburse for obstruction of skiing or snowboarding lessons caused by discontinued use of lift facilities owned by Machirski Sport or other lift operator.
7. Insurance Travel Cancellation
When booking ski/snowboard lessons you can add and pay an extra insurance Travel Cancellation that covers COVID risks. The insurance can be issued up to 5 days from the date of signing up the contract for the service and not less than 10 days before the starting date of the lessons.