Packages “BEGINNERS” и “INTERMEDIATE” (ski slopes “Оphelii” and “Vetrovala”)
- 6 day ski package – 665 BGN
- 5 day ski package – 599 BGN
- 4 day ski package – 530 BGN
- 3 day ski package – 420 BGN
- 2 day ski package – 320 BGN
- 1 day ski lessons – 165 BGN
4 hours of ski lessons with a qualified ski teacher per day
Lift ticket for lift facilities of Machirski Sport on ski slopes “Оphelii” and “Vetrovala”
Ski equipment (ski, poles and boots)
Transfer Sofia – Vitosha – Sofia
Package “ADVANCED” (ski slope “Lale”)
- 6 day ski package – 569 BGN
- 5 day ski package – 499 BGN
- 4 day ski package – 440 BGN
- 3 day ski package – 355 BGN
- 2 day ski package – 269 BGN
- 1 day ski lessons – 159 BGN
4 hours of ski lessons with a qualified ski teacher per day
Ski equipment (ski, poles and boots)
Transfer Sofia – Vitosha – Sofia
The package does NOT include lift ticket for the lift facilities of Vitosha Ski. View their prices HERE
- 6 day ski package – 765 BGN
- 5 day ski package – 645 BGN
- 4 day ski package – 540 BGN
- 3 day ski package – 430 BGN
- 2 day ski package – 310 BGN
- 1 day ski lessons – 160 BGN
4 hours of ski lessons with a qualified ski teacher or trainer per day
Ski equipment – ski, poles and boots
Transfer Sofia – Borovets – Sofia
Lunch* in hotel Samokov (*soup, main dish and a dessert)
The package does NOT include lift pass for the lift facilities in Borovets. View their prices HERE
*The prices for “Experts” package are valid until 15 Jan 2023.
* The lift ticket is included in the price in packages “Beginners”, “Intermediate” and “Private lessons”. The lift ticket is NOT included in packages “Advanced” and “Experts”.
- Discount for booked second package or second member of the family – 5 %
- Discount for booked third and any following package or third member of the family – 10 %
- Family package* (two parents and two children) – 10 % from all four packages
- *Depending on the skills and ages of the family members, there is a possibility the lessons to be performed by one teacher. We offer to make the payment in two installments.
- Discounts for a second and a third member of the family and the Family package are applicable only when the lessons are performed in the same period of time.
- Discounts can NOT be combined and are valid only for 4, 5 and 6 days packages.
1. Booking a lesson
Booking a ski/snowboard lesson from Machirski Sport Ltd. is made from Monday to Thursday; 09:00 am – 06:30 pm.
Booking requests are accepted as follows:
- Via our website- by filling out a booking form from our website
- Via email – by sending a request in free text using: email@example.com.
Registrations are valid only after written confirmation by “Machirski Sport”, completion, signing and sending of the Contract and full prepayment made.
In order to book ski/snowboard lessons with a Bulgarian speaking group, the participant must have a good understanding of Bulgarian language. If the participant does not understand or speak Bulgarian, he/she has to book private ski/snowboard lessons with an English speaking teacher.
Full payment must be made up to 5 days prior to the start date of the selected course in one of the following ways:
- by bank transfer – with wire transfer to the bank account of Machirski Sport:
- Bank account (in BGN): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG09 STSA93000001434 073, BIC: STSABGSF
- Bank account (in EUR): Machirski Sport Ltd., Bank: DSK Bank, IBAN: BG32 STSA 93000021476478, BIC: STSABGSF
- by debit/credit card – we will send you a payment link to your email or via message on your phone by myPOS and you will land on a secure payment gateway, where you can enter your card details and complete the payment process.
*If the payment is done by a company bank account, please send us company details in order to issue an invoice.
**In case of payment after 12:00 pm on Friday, the client must send us a scanned payment order to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the participant is under 18 years old, his/hers parent/guardian is required to inform Machirski Sport of any behavioural characteristics and illnesses of the child.
The shuttle bus transfer is included in the package price only with an advance booking through the website or by email. When booking, the Customer chooses which of the specified stops he/she will use for boarding and alighting. Transfers are carried out by shuttle buses and buses marked with “Machirski Sport” signs. The shuttle bus departs from NS “Vasil Levski” at 08:15/08:30 and stops at the following locations:
- “SHELL” stop – bus stop after the Shell gas station on “Bulgaria” blvd.;
- “Gotse Delchev” bus stop – bus stop after the intersection of “Bulgaria” Blvd. and “Gotse Delchev” Blvd.
- “BILA” stop – bus stop after the intersection of “Bulgaria” Blvd. and “Todor Kableshkov” St.
- “Skiorka” stop in Boyana district – bus stop after the intersection of Panoramamen and Belovodski roads in Boyana district – at 08:45 a.m.
! With the “Expert” package, the departure is only from ‘’Vasil Levski’’ National Stadium at 07:45.
It is desirable for the Customer to wait at 08:30 at the stop of his choice. The shuttle bus runs later, but cannot stay at the stops and wait for late customers. On the way back, the stops are located on the opposite side, in the direction along the center, again after the intersections. At the “Skiorka” stop, the shuttle bus stops before the intersection around 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. The shuttle bus arrives at “Vasil Levski” NS at 4:15 – 4:30 p.m.
In case of an unforeseen situation, you can inform us at +359885042244.
The mountain insurance is included in the package price only when booking in advance through the website or by email. The insurance policy is concluded with Euroins AD and covers up to BGN 1,000 for medical and rescue expenses. In case of an insurance event, the Client must contact “Machirski Sport” immediately. “Machirski sport” can refuse to insure a client and is not responsible for an insurance event that occurs if the client has not provided correct personal data (three names, social security number).
Trip cancellation insurance can be purchased upon booking for an additional fee. The insurance can be issued up to 5 days from the date of signing up the contract for the service and no less than 10 days before the starting date of the lessons.. You can see information about the insurance HERE.
5. Personal equipment and clothing
When registering, children with personal ski/snowboard equipment are accepted after the parent guarantees its suitability and reliability, for which he/she signs the General Terms and Conditions and a consultation has been made with a representative of “Machirski Sport” regarding the size and suitability of the equipment. For beginners, the size of the skis/snowboard should not be higher than the learner’s chin. Personal equipment must be labeled.
Course participants must be dressed in appropriate winter clothing.
- It is desirable that the outfit be in two parts – a jacket and trousers, to allow easy undressing (on the bus, at the base, outdoors) and for children it should also include:
- Children should wear ¾ socks (thermo) or pantyhose. Wearing short socks, thick woolen socks or more than one pair of regular socks is NOT recommended.
- Children’s winter gloves can be single-fingered, but NOT knitted.
- A helmet or winter hat to cover the ears.
- Children’s backpack with a label with the child’s name, address and phone number of the parent.
- A spare pair of socks, gloves and an extra t-shirt (a pair of underwear for the little ones).
- Sunglasses with high UV protection, mask type recommended.
Children should be pre-slathered with sunscreen (SPF +15), but not moisturizing.
Scarves, ties, hanging accessories are DANGEROUS!!!
6. Lift ticket
Packages Ski Kindergarten or Beginners include lift ticket for the lift facilities owned and managed by Machirski Sport on the Ophelii and Vetroval ski slopes. Packages Advanced and Experts do not include lift ticket. Machirski Sport is not responsible for and does not refund money for purchased lift tickets in case of discontinuation of the facilities due to bad weather, accident or other force majeure circumstances. Machirski Sport is not responsible and does not reimburse for obstruction of skiing or snowboarding lessons caused by discontinued use of lift facilities owned by Machirski Sport or other lift operator.
7. Organization of training
Group ski/snowboard lessons are 4 hours a day – two hours before lunch (10:00 – 12:00), a 45-minute lunch break and two hours after lunch (13:00 – 15:00).
Clients should bring a small thermos/bottle with water and a dry food pack. During the lunch break, customers are offered free hot tea and are required to bring a reusable jug or cup.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The client may cancel his participation for the lessons or part of the lessons, without any penalties, if notifies Machirski Sport within 2 days before the starting date of the lessons via email email@example.com.
- If cancelled in a shorter term, 70% of the package price will be refunded.
- The client may delay and change a day of the lessons only if the client has informed Machirski Sport of hers/his absence at least 24 hours prior to the lessons date by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or with a message to tel.: +359 885 04 22 44.
- In every other case, the missed day/s cannot be used.
- The client can use a postponed day/s within 3 weeks from the requested end date of the lessons. If the three weeks for work are overdue, the day/s cannot be used. After the expiration of the three weeks and missed the entire course, the Client is refunded 70% of the package price.
- If you cancel after using 2 days of 4-day, 3 days of 5-day, 4 days of 6-day course, the funds are not refundable.
- In case of cancellation after using 1 day for 2- and 4-day packages, as well as 1 or 2 days of 3-, 5- and 6-day packages or 3 days of 6-day package, the price for the used number of days is withheld from the package price according to the price list announced on the Machirski Sport website – www.machirski-sport.com, and the difference being refunded. A used day is considered to be the day on which the Client departs with the shuttle bus or arrives at the ski centres Ophelii / Vetroval / Aleko / Borovets as well as a day that the Customer missed without fulfilling the condition in item 3.
- Missed days can only be used only until the snow season 2023. After that date, Machirski Sport will retain a 100% penalty for all unused services.
- The Client has the right to transfer its rights and obligations under the contract to a third party by giving a written notice to Machirski Sport. Depending on the specifics of the type of the course chosen, the third party surcharge may be required.
- Amounts are refundable only upon presentation of a recipe and/or an invoice.
- Amounts will be refunded by the end of ski season 2023.
- The Client undertakes to observe the safety rules of the ski centres of Ophelii, Vetroval, Aleko, Borovets.
Rights and obligations of Machirski Sport
- Machirski Sport can change the starting date of the lessons, if the conditions for conducting the course are not appropriate. Machirski Sport is obliged to coordinate the change with the client, as the new dates of the course have to be agreed with the Client. If the Client is unable to complete the course in the new period, the amount paid for the course will be refunded.
- Machirski Sport can change some of the dates of the course, after its beginning, if the conditions are not appropriate. The new dates should be coordinated with the Client. If the Client is unable to complete the course in the new period, the amount paid for the course will be refunded. Amounts will be refunded by the end of season 2023.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants required for the implementation of a given course has not been collected, “Machirski Sport” must inform the Client, no later than 24 hours before the start date, offering alternatives. If the client does not accept any alternative, “Machirski Sport” will refund the amount paid in full.
- Machirski Sport is not responsible for lost/forgotten or stolen items. If a Client loses/forgets an item, he/she has to inform Machirski Sport within 24 hours. The Client has to provide Machirski Sport with exact information for the brand, model, colour of the lost possession, so Machirski Sport team can try to find it.
- Machirski Sport is not responsible for a violation of the ski/snowboard school’s work schedule due to a problem with the cleaning or passability of the Sofia-Vetrovala-Ophelia road; Sofia – Aleko, Sofia – Borovets resort as well as in case of accidents related to the power supply.
- Machirski Sport may suspend the provision of services to a Client whose behavior endangers the health and safety of other Clients; violates the safety rules of the slopes of the ski centers “Ophelii”, “Vetrovala”, “Aleko”, kk Borovets. and creates conditions for accidents. In this case, “Machirski sport” does not owe a refund for the unused part of the service.
- The customer has the right to complain about any non-compliance of the service with the agreed.
- The complaint is submitted orally or written 14 days from the date of the failure or inadequate performance.
- When submitting a complaint, the Customer indicates the subject of the complaint, his preferred way of satisfying the complaint, the amount of the claimed amount, and a contact address. When submitting a claim, the Customer must attach the documents on which the claim is based: receipt or invoice; protocols, acts or other documents establishing the non-compliance of the service with the agreed.
- Acceptance of complaints is carried out during all working hours in the commercial outlet where the service was ordered or by email: email@example.com. When presenting, “Machirski sport” describes the complaint in a register, and the Client is issued a document containing the date, the number under which the complaint was entered in the register, the type of service and the signature of the person who accepted the complaint.
- When the Tour Operator satisfies the claim, it issues a certificate to that effect, which is drawn up in two copies, and obligatorily provides one copy to the user.
For breach of contractual obligations of either party, the provisions of the Law on Obligations and Contracts and the Bulgarian legislation shall be applied.
Last update: Dec 2022